Plow Truck Operator
Plow commercial properties with a late model F-550 truck and Fisher V-Plow. Routes are located throughout Southern Maine, Seacoast NH and Northeastern MA.
Plow Truck Operator
- Job Type: Temporary (Seasonal)
- Salary: $24.00 – $30.00 /hour
Plow commercial properties with a late model F-550 truck and Fisher V-Plow. Routes are located throughout Southern Maine, Seacoast NH and Northeastern MA. Use our simple phone app to log hours and route activity. Some routes are plow-only while others will include a shoveler riding shotgun. Our seasoned management team prepares a detailed storm plan before every event and communicates this plan 48 hours or more leading up to it. You will always know where to go, what to do, and who to ask when you need help.
About North Atlantic Snow
North Atlantic Snow Services is one of the largest commercial snow and ice management companies in northern New England with a solid reputation for customer service and team satisfaction. Our focus on communication with our team members, managers and customers provides the foundation for an excellent working environment and customer relationships. We pursue leading-edge technologies in software, IOT hardware, heavy equipment, and communication tools to constantly evolve and strive to be the best at what we do.
During winter storms we have 200+ employees and 100+ trucks and loaders servicing 300+ commercial accounts in the following areas:
- Rochester/Dover/Somersworth NH
- Portsmouth/Newington/Greenland NH
- Kittery/Eliot/York ME
- Stratham/Exeter/Newfields/Epping NH
- North Hampton/Rye/Hampton/Seabrook NH
- Salisbury/Amesbury MA
- Methuen/Haverhill/Salem MA
We are looking for candidates with 3+ years experience plowing commercial or similar type properties. The pay rate is dependent on experience, as well as the position in the company. Ideally employees work all required hours during storms, but we are flexible for high performing employees who are students, parents, and those with other jobs.
- Valid Driver’s License required
- DOT Medical Card required (we can offer guidance)
- Will be expected to work safely and follow all established safety rules, regulations and procedures.
- Physical demands may require constantly moving, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling or sitting and driving for extended periods of time.
- Frequently operates machinery and will use hands/fingers and legs to operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect and position materials.
- Frequently required to stand and walk, lift and/or move up to 50 to over 100 lbs. with assistance.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Constantly required to communicate with the ability to talk and hear.
- Job will require constantly working outdoors in all types of weather conditions and exposure to elements.
- This can include heavy to moderate noise, extreme proximity to moving equipment or machinery, proximity to electrical energy, exposure to tools and machines used in construction industries.
- We have a zero tolerance policy for drugs, alcohol, harassment, and violence.
Work With North Atlantic Snow
If you’re looking to work with a positive, seasoned team this winter, NAS has a variety of open positions. Please view the listings below and click the Apply Now button to shoot us your information. We look forward to speaking with you.
Weekly pay via direct deposit
Overtime for 40+ hours worked in a pay cycle
New and well-maintained trucks and equipment
Energetic and positive management team
Employee Referral and other bonus programs
Flexible scheduling for some positions
Heating Fuel Discount Program (if in service area)
NAS branded clothing
Complete safety and training programs
Interested in Applying? Watch this video.
Have another job and can only work part time? No problem. Plowed some driveways for your uncle for a couple years? Let’s dial you in. Going to school and can only work some days? All good. Never seen snow in your whole life? We’ll show you the ropes. Veteran operator or plow driver looking to progress your career? Welcome aboard. Bad ass worker but never shoveled snow before? We got you. Bad attitude, huge ego? Let us introduce you to our competitors.
Serving NH, ME & MA
NAS provides top notch snow and ice management for commercial facilities including office parks, airports, 24 hour facilities, banks, schools, medical facilities, malls, retail locations and industrial complexes. Let's discuss how we can help you.